|Mã việc làm:|
|Thông tin công ty|
|Tên công ty:||
YCH-PROTRADE CO LTD
|Sơ lược công ty:||
YCH PROTRADE is a joint venture between YCH GROUP (Singapore) and PROTRADE (Vietnam). The headquarter is located at Dong An Hamplet, Binh Hoa Commune, Thuan An District, Binh Duong Province. Besides, we also have the branches in Hanoi, Bac Ninh and Hung Yen. The YCH Group is the leading logistics management and supply-chain solutions company in Asia. YCH provides award-winning, end-to-end supply-chain solutions to leading MNCs of the Electronics, Chemical, and Customer Goods Industries. Complemented by our strong international networks and 50-years of expertise in integrated 3PL services (ie: Freight, Transportation, and Warehousing), our web-based supply-chain solutions : IntributionTM (Manufacturing Logistics), IntrabutionTM (Finished Goods Distribution Logistics), and RetrogistricsTM (Service & Spares Return Logistics) optimizes the entire supply-chain for global businesses. With operation in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines and Australia, the YCH vision is to build the logistics superhighway in a borderless world
|Số nhân viên:||25-99|
|Mô tả công việc|
|Ngành nghề việc làm:||
Kế toán/ Tài chính/ Kiểm toán
|Nơi làm việc:||
|Loại công việc:||Toàn thời gian cố định|
|Cấp bậc:||Nhân viên|
|Mô tả chi tiết công việc:||
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports;
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions;
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures;
- Analyze and review budgets an
d expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants;
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness;
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents;
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control;
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies;
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems;
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems;
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits;
- Other duties as assigned.
|Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng|
|Trình độ học vấn:||Cử nhân|
|Mức kinh nghiệm:||1-2 năm kinh nghiệm|
|Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết:||
- Written and spoken English well.
- Good office computer skill.
- Honest, creative, independent, patience, careful.
- Well-organized, dynamic, open-minded, team-work.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the similar position.
- Computer proficiency, especially Accounting Software.
|Thông tin liên hệ|
|Cách liên hệ:||Nộp trực tuyến,Gửi kèm File,Trực tiếp|
|Nhận hồ sơ ứng viên bằng ngôn ngữ:||Tiếng Anh|
- Please send your application by online, email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or direct to
|Tên liên hệ:||Phòng HCNS|
|Địa chỉ:||Dong An Hamlet, Binh Hoa Commune, Thuan An District, Bình Dương, Việt Nam|